To maximize the battery life of your watch, try the following tips: CHANGE TO A BATTERY OPTIMIZED WATCH FACE: Some watch faces, especially those with animations or interactive abilities and brighter colors, use up more battery life than others. ADJUST SCREEN BRIGHTNESS: The brighter your watch screen, the more battery your watch will use. Turn down your watch screen brightness to save more battery power. Swipe down, tap the gear icon to access Settings, then tap Display to adjust brightness. TUR
- New ‘Scallop 2’ features: Heart Rate Tracking, Unthethered GPS activity tracking and NFC payments methods.Get important data at a glance: View notifications from any App or messaging system, ignore/accept calls, get the weather, track activity such as steps, calories, and heart rate, customize watch faces, use Google Pay for contactless payment, creat lists and reminders and control your music
- Android Users will experience additional features such as respond to texts, emails, smart replies and use voice activated Google Assistant to place calls, send texts and ask for directions.
- Powered with Wear OS by Google, a trademark of Google LLC. Compatible with Android OS 4.4+ (excluding Go) and iOS 9.3+. All devices have Bluetooth(R) 4.1 Low Energy and Wi Fi 802.11 b/g/n. Compatible with Android and iPhones, supported features may vary between platforms
- Estimated 24 hour battery life based on usage; magnetic USB rapid charger included; charge up to 80 percent in under an hour. See product description for additional battery saving tips.
- 1.19″ screen, case Diameter: 42mm. Water resistant to 30m (100ft): in general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming or bathing