Your parents may have grown up drawing on pen and paper, but now you can unlock a whole new world of creativity and convenience. Anyone can get started with the Ohuhu LCD Writing Tablet in a snap, and immediately start drawing, planning and writing in a paper-free digital format.
To use the tablet, just write as you would on a normal sheet of paper, and the full-color, touch-sensitive screen will record whatever you write or draw with the stylus. Use the 3 bonus nibs
- VIBRANT COLOR LCD WRITING TABLET: There’s nothing like a color screen to bring your drawings alive! Every stroke is captured with the pressure-sensitive LCD screen, which features bright colors, a clear image and smooth writing. What’s more, this eye-friendly screen doesn’t flare or strain your eyes, and is a great creative outlet for your kids.
- 9″ DRAW ANYWHERE TABLET: Portable fun for everyone, anywhere you want it! Measuring 9 inches across, this screen is convenient and portable so you can stash drawing tablet in a backpack, purse, or suitcase. Entertain kids in the car, in the waiting room, and anywhere you need a little extra dose of creative fun!
- LONG-LASTING BATTERIES: To keep you writing for as long as possible, The Ohuhu kids writing board comes with 2 detachable, long-lasting button batteries so your little ones can write for longer, learning to spell their name, draw pictures and more! From students, to engineers, architects, designers and anyone who wants to get more organized or creative, this screen is a great way to get your thoughts and ideas out of your head and onto the screen.
- 3 BONUS WRITTING NIBS: Why limit your drawing potential when the sky’s the limit? The 3 bonus nibs let you create lines of different thicknesses for filling in areas, outlining, and sketching. Even better, you can even draw directly on the magic sketch board with your fingers!
- VERSATILE & SAVE PAPER: Do you love the image you drew? Use the one button lock to keep the image onscreen for as long as you like. Forget cleanup time, too-all you have to do is hit the erase button to wipe the screen and start over again. Using this screen also eliminates the need for paper, allowing you to save up to 1,000 pieces of paper a year.