BLEAKTEIR Apple Pencil Tips IPencil Nibs Replacement Wearing out all of your original apple pencil tips?Our Apple pencil nib is the good replacement for your Apple Pencil. With imperceptible lag and pixel-perfect precision, it feels like a familiar writing and drawing tool you’ve always used. Product feature: Delicate Technology: It made of same material of PVC as same as the original spare tips. Good CompatibilityThis pencil tip compatibles with Apple pencil
- Durable tip for Apple pencil: Apple pencil tip is made of special PVC material which are consumables. With long time using, your Apple pencil tip would be wear out, so you need to prepare more extra tips for replacing. Our Ipencil tips are made of Wear-resistant silicone, durable for daily frequently use. Moreover, the IPencil tip replacement used just like the original pencil tip, you can easily install and take the pencil tip off.
- Highly responsive and Perfectly precise: Apple Pencil is the best tool to reach for when you need pixel‑perfect precision. Draw anything down to a single pixel, from a technical illustration to a fine portrait – with wispy hairlines and all. Press harder for thicker lines, lighter for thinner ones. Create shading simply by tilting your Apple Pencil. All with virtually no lag between what you write and what you see.
- Virtually No Lag, Increase Pressure for Thicker Lines and Tilt for Shading: Use this apple pencil nib very effortlessly, you can use the IPad just like a pad of paper.
- What You’ll Get: BLEAKTEIR Apple Pencil Extra Tips Nibs* 2 PCS. (Compatible with Apple Pencil 1st and 2nd Generation.) 30 Days Worry-free Replacement or refund. 12 Months friendly customer service. If there is any question, please feel free to contact us.
- Apple pencil nibs for replacing: The tips for Apple pencil are spare tips for Apple Pencil at the ready. It totally fits Apple Pencil 1st and 2nd generation. Highly responsive and Perfectly precise same as the original apple pencil tip. NO lag virtually between your writing and your seeing. Sensitive to pressure and tilt so you will easily vary the line weight, create subtle shading, and produce a wide range of artistic effects – just like a conventional pencil, but with pixel-perfect precision.