The Model S P85 diecast scale model was officially commissioned by Tesla. Every detail was meticulously overseen directly by the Tesla Design Team in California. The same 3D CAD data used to manufacture the actual Model S was used to precisely replicate every detail, curve and surface found in the scale model.
- Made up of ~270 diecast metal and plastic parts
- All doors, trunk and hood open. Panorama roof. Rear spoiler
- Carpeted trunk and interior, seat belts made of fabric and detailed 3rd row seats
- Steerable 21″ wheels with rubber tires
- 10.82″x 4.72″ and 2.75lbs