Name: DIY WiFi Smart Robot
Motor: L298N 2 way power motor chip
Main Board: Compatible with Arduino UNO R3
Battery: 7.4V 2200mAh battery (include)
Frequency Range: 2.400-2.4835GHz
Camera: Focal Length Adjustable
Compiling environment: Arduino IDE, Linux, XR Block
Wireless communicate: support 802.11b/g/n protocol(Max 150Mbps)
Signal Range: Below 80m(Open distance)
Control way: iOS app/Android app/PC/Web
Weight: About 850g(whole package: Abou
- XiaoR Geek WiFi smart robot car kit is designed for enthusiasts to get hands-on experience about Arduino programming, electronics assembling and robotics knowledge.
- APP Control: Automatically self-built signal hot spot after power on, the user just needs to connect smart phone (iOS/Android APP) or PC with the car’s signal to control.
- Real-time image transmission: The adjustable camera is included with a USB Wi-Fi adapter so you can check the video in a real-time manner on your PC or smart phone. 2-axis pan-and-tilt kit enables the camera to take video at any angle without moving the car.
- Graphical programming interface: Support the drag-and-drop graphical programming software, just plug and play, get what you see, easy for the Arduino robot learners.
- For better learning: Detailed video tutorial of how to assemble the robot car from scratch and the necessary programs and source codes and circuit graph and learning materials are included.